Thursday, March 27, 2008

Utila - here I come!

I'm in Houston now. Two more flights and I'm there :>) It was snowing at home when we left for the airport. Had about 4 inches on the ground. Utila here I come:>) I told my husband I didn't want to see any snow on the ground when I got home. Yeah right!

My packing skills definitely came in handy. With a 50 pound weight limit on checked baggage, my suitcase came in at 49.9 pounds and the box at 45.5. That was close. Yes that is all supplies too. Only personal items were two pair of jeans and trimming boots. Thank you Jessie for helping me to the airport. I couldn't have done it without you. Love ya babe :>)

Oh yeah. My cousin James (Handyman and Painter) & his wife Cindy were flying out to San Diego from the same terminal in Spokane and at about the same time. We had a nice visit and a couple of drinks before we boarded our respective planes and headed off in our separate directions. Good to see you guys. Thanks for making the wait more enjoyable.

Well, my next post will be from Utila when I find the islands internet access. Stay tuned....